Here are 6 Great Bachelorette Party Ideas fitting for 2014. The Bachelorette Party is no longer “just” your last girls night out!
Bachelorette parties are all the rage right now. Gone are the days when only boys would have their fun with Stag bachelor parties, we women have devised a number of ways to have our own share of fun that can top the males’ parties any day. There are so many wacky ways to enjoy this bridal ceremony when the bride is treated to a variety of entertainment options by her close female friends and family members. Here are some great bachelorette party ideas listed below:
- Dress code: As far as the dress code is concerned, it’s always better to stick to a theme, besides a theme makes for a good photo op! Make the dress code as per the bride’s likes and preferences. So if she loves working out, make it a workout themed bash or a princess themed one if the bride is still stuck in her teenage years mentally. You could also do something innovative such as design tees with wacky quotes or dialogues that the bride frequently says. You could also design the tees with “I <3 [nickname here]” printed on them with the bride’s pet name to make it all the more personalized.
- Set up a karaoke machine: Getting drunk in a bachelorette party is a sure thing. But what do most people love to do after they are drunk? Sing! Have a karaoke machine set up for all the ladies to feel like pop star queens of the night and sing through the merriness of it all.
- Hiring a mystical arts expert: Ladies love the mystical arts, be it tarot card reading, astrology, numerology, graphology or crystal ball gazing. So hire one or two such experts and thrill the attendees with the forecasts about their future. Rest assured, if nothing, this station would be offering enough entertainment for the night
- Strippers are old, comic acts are in: Strippers are too mainstream and are mostly taken as a granted part of the wild bachelorette party night. If the bride is not comfortable with the idea of strippers, then hiring a stand-up comedian to entertain you folks would be a great idea. Laughter, good food, singing, dancing and drinking; what else does a bachelorette party need?
- Get kinky with gifts: A bachelorette party isn’t complete until it experiences some naughty fun. Instruct each guest to get a naughty gift, be it a sex toy or lingerie or a dirty worded greeting card and place them all in front of the bride. Let her guess which gift is from whom as she unwraps each one of them blushing furiously!
- Involve the groom: Guests could surround the groom an hour or so preceding the commencement of the wild night and vide record the conversation as each of them asks a question about his fiancé. Make sure they are a little novel and wild as he would be able to say the right answers for common, tame questions. “When did you’ll last get cozy?” or “Who’s her most hated celebrity?” could be some of the questions. Screen the conversation to the bride at the party but not after she has guessed her fiancés answer. If their answer matches, then the rest of the party has to take a shot and if their answers differ, then the bride has to do whatever the party demands of her.
For more ideas, see Bachelorette Party Ideas Ebook.